깨끗하고 쾌적한 화장실 환경 문화 운동

영국의 화장실 문화 시민연대-2

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 649회 작성일 17-01-19 22:32

본문

영국 화장실 협의회

영국 화장실 협회는 1999년 5월에 처음 대중화장실 세미나를 열었고 6월에 활동을 시작했다.

BTA (영국 화장실 협회의 약자) 는 susuan cunningham에의해 1985년 창립되고 Ray Fowler 이 역활을 이어 받았다.
그리고 총 관리는 Richard Chisnell 이 하고 있다.

협회에서는 회원들의 활동을 전략적으로 활용할수 있도록 활동 프로그램이 체계적으로 짜여 있다.

Richard Chisnell (영국 화장실 협회 디렉터)로 부터의 메세지
Susan Cunningham은 BTA를 성곡적으로 설립한후 건강상의 문제로 9월 사임했다.우리는 Susan Cunningham의 노력에 감사를 드리며 그녀의 긴 세월에 걸친 단체운동은 정부로 부터 많은 도움과 지지를 받는 위치에 올라 왔다.

The British Toilet Association was launched at the May 1999 Public Toilet Seminar and commenced activities/trading in June.

The BTA took over the role of All Mod Cons, founded in 1985 by Susan Cunningham and managed latterly by Ray Fowler, both of whom were original Directors of BTA Ltd., along with Managing Director, Richard Chisnell.

The British Toilet Association Council of Members will act as a strategic review body to guide the Directors in their activity programme. Elections to the Council will be held at the Annual General Meeting on 22 May.
[More about the Council of Members...]

Message from Richard Chisnell, Director of the British Toilet Association 
Having seen the successful launch of the BTA, Susan Cunningham resigned as a Director in September, due to ill health and I take this opportunity to place on record our sincere thanks to Susan for all her past endeavours, to bring the vital issue of “away from home” toilets into the public spotlight. Her tenacious campaigning over the years achieved a great deal of support in high places, particularly in Wales and will not be forgotten.

My current fellow Director, Ray Fowler, although supposed to be enjoying a well earned retirement with his wife Pat, continues to provide a much needed shoulder to cry on, as well as a number of vital support services ? particularly the preparation of the increasing range of BTA Publications for which, I am pleased to say, he has a professional enthusiasm.

The rapidly increasing level of office and membership administration has been efficiently provided by my wife Maureen, along with our part time assistant Kim, who also administers the Loo of the Year Awards competition for much of the year.

Without the commitment and co-operation of my fellow BTA staff members, this first year of operation would have been very difficult to sustain. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.