페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 796회 작성일 17-01-23 16:54

본문

http://www.melvindurai.com/restroom.htm

IT'S HARD TO GET REST IN A RESTROOM

Three of my friends and I recently drove to 
Orlando, Florida, for a short vacation, a trip filled with more adventure than a date with Bill Clinton.

At Universal Studios, a major tourist attraction, we survived a twister, an earthquake and several long lines.

At Gatorland, we watched some alligators swallow several pieces of chicken, and then we decided to swallow several pieces of alligator. (Alligator meat is so tasty, you'll feel like going hunting. For some real food.)

At a pizza restaurant, we encountered another member of Florida's impressive wildlife: a large, flying cockroach. Better known as the state bird. It was so big, I thought it was someone's pet. But no 
one claimed it before the cook captured it and took it somewhere in the kitchen, perhaps to feed to an alligator or the next customer. With so much competition in the pizza industry, you can never offer 
too many toppings.

The biggest adventure of the vacation came during the 14-hour drive to Florida. It was a never-ending adventure called "Who can find a clean restroom?"

When I came to America years ago, I often wondered why public bathrooms are called "restrooms." I looked all around but couldn't find any bathroom stalls that 
were furnished with beds.

Many restrooms are so smelly, they're the last places I'd want to get some rest.

But during my trip to Florida, I realized that the term "restrooms" makes a lot of sense, because the workers assigned to clean the rooms are often taking a rest.

You can never be sure what you'll find in a restroom. And if the restroom isn't clean, you're better off heading to the woods. 

I don't mind being friendly with strangers, but I don't want a stranger's germs getting too friendly with mine.

Using a restroom is an adventure partly because you have to figure out how to operate the faucet, a skill that often requires a college degree. Every restroom in America seems to have a unique faucet, a tribute 
to this country's great faucet inventors. Some faucets are automatic, while others require users to push, pull, turn, jump, or pray.

If you manage to operate the faucet, you have another problem: drying your hands. Many restrooms have done away with paper towels, leaving you with two choices: spending a few years holding your hands 
under the air dryer or wiping your hands on your pants. Most men prefer the second choice because it helps clean their pants.

Here's three other tips on using public restrooms while traveling:

---It's a major faux pas to mistake a sink for a urinal. Sinks come in all kinds of shapes and sizes, as do urinals. If you're confused, here's an important tip: The floor is usually dry around the sinks.

---Always wash your hands after using a public restroom. And if you've taken any magazines or newspapers into the restroom, make sure you incinerate them.

---If you're really desperate to use a bathroom, you may pull over to the side of the road to admire nature and make a modest contribution. But here's a warning: In Florida, you should always watch out for alligators, especially if you're a man and want to remain one. Alligators snap their jaws at almost anything. They're more dangerous than Lorena Bobbitt. 

Remember this important tip: It's always better to hold it than lose it.

화장실에 휴식을 시키는 것은 어렵습니다 

나의 친구들의 3과 나는 최근에 차를 몰았습니다 
Orlando, 플로리다주 짧음이 휴가를 보내기 때문에 , 경쾌한 발걸음이 Bill Clinton과 함께 날짜보다 더많은 모험과 기압이 늘었다. 

Universal Studios에서 , 전면적인 여행자를 위한 인력 , 우리들은 꼬는 사람보다(지진과 몇몇 긴 선) 오래 살았습니다. 

Gatorland에서 , 우리들은 약간의 악어들 제비가 닭의 몇몇 조각이라는 것을 지켜보았습니다 ,그리고 그 다음에 우리들은 악어의 몇몇 조각을 들이켜는 것을 결정하였습니다. ( 악어가죽 고기가 그렇게 맛이 좋다, 당신은 사냥을 참는 것처럼 느낄 것입니다. 또한 약간 실제한 음식을 위해 입니다 ) 

피자 레스토랑에서 , 우리들은 플로리다주의 인상적인 야생 생물의 또 다른 일원을( : 큰 하늘을 난 진디) 만났습니다. 기지수는 상태로써 조금 더 훌륭히 새를잡습니다. 그것은 그렇게 컸습니다, 나는 그것이 어떤 사람의 애완동물이었다라고 생각하였습니다. 그러나, 아니다 
하나는 그 요리사가 그것을 붙잡았기 전에 그것을 요구하였습니다 그리고 부엌에서(아마 악어 혹은 다음 고객에 식사하다) 어딘가에 그것을 가져다 주었습니다. 피자 산업에 그렇게 많은 경쟁과 , 결코 당신은 제안할 수 없습니다 
역시 너무 많은 상부 제거들 . 

휴가의 그 가장 큰 모험담은 플로리다주로 14 시간 드라이브동안에 들어맞았습니다. 그것은 어떤 사람이 깨끗한 화장실을 발견할 수 있을지라고 불린 never-ending 모험이었습니까? 

내가 아메리카 여러해 전에 갔을 때, 나는 그 공공 욕실들이 화장실들이라고 불리는 이유를 자주 이상히 여기었습니다. 나는 한바퀴 빙 둘러 바라보았습니다 그러나 어떠한 욕실 손가락 싸개들을 그것으로 찾아낼 수 없었습니다 
침대들로 공급되였습니다. 

많은 화장실들은 그렇게 불쾌한 냄새입니다, 그들은 내가 약간의 휴식을 시키기를 원할 것인 마지막 장소입니다. 

그러나, 플로리다주로 나의 여행동안에 , 나는 그 용어 화장실들이 방을 깨끗하게 하는 것으로 지명된 그 노동자들이 자주 휴식하고 있기 때문에 많은 분별을 하는 것을 깨달았습니다. 

당신은 결코 틀림없는 당신이 화장실에 발견할 것일 수 없습니다. 그리고, 만약 그 화장실이 깨끗하지 않으면, 당신이 숲에 나아가는 것에서 조금 더 좋다. 

나는 낯선사람들과 함께 친절하는 것을 걱정하지 않습니다, 그러나 나는 낯선사람의 근원들이 나의 것과 너무 친절하게 되도록 원하지 않습니다. 

화장실을 사용하는 것은 부분적으로 당신이 주둥이, 대학 정도를 자주 요구한 기술을 운전하는 방법 밖에 모양에 가지고 있기 때문에 모험입니다. 아메리카에 모든 화장실은 유일한 주둥이를(공물) 가지고 있는 것처럼 보입니다 
이 국가의 많은 주둥이 발명가들에 . 약간의 주둥이들은 다른 사람들이 사용자들이 밀거나, 끌거나, 몸의 방향을 바꾸거나, 깡충 뛰거나, 또는 간원하도록 요구하는 동안 자동적입니다. 

만약 당신이 가까스로 주둥이를 운전하면, 당신은 제 2 문제를 가지고 있습니다 : 당신의 손을 말리는 것. 많은 화장실들은 종이 수건들을 폐지하였습니다 , 2 선택들과 당신에서 떠납니다 : 당신의 손을 잡는 데 몇 해를 보낼 때 
당신의 바지에 공기 건조기 혹은 당신의 손을 닦기 아래 . 대부분의 남성들은 그것이 그들의 바지를 세탁하도록 돕기 때문에 2번째 선택을 좋아합니다. 

3 다른 끝들은 여행할 동안에 공공 화장실들을 사용하는 것에 있습니다 : 

소변기를 위해 수채를 잘못 보는 전면적인 실수 . 수채들은 소변기들이 함에 따라 모양의 모든 종류들 그리고 사이즈에 옵니다. 만약 당신이 혼돈되면, 중요한 끝이 있습니다 : 마루는 수채들의 주위에 보통 마릅니다. 

- 공공 화장실을 사용한후에 당신의 손을 항상 씻어 주십시오!. 그리고, 만약 당신이 화장실로 어떠한 잡지들 혹은 신문들을 가지고 갔으면, 당신이 그것들을 태워서 재로 만들도록 확실히 하여 주십시오!. 

- 만약 당신이 욕실을 사용하기에 정말 필사적이면, 당신은 자연을 찬탄하고 신중한 공헌을 하기 위하여 도로의 측면으로 위쪽에 끌 수 있습니다. 그러나, 경고가 있습니다 : 플로리다주에서 , 당신은 악어들을 위해 항상 지켜보아야만 합니다, 특히 만약 당신이 사람이다면 그리고 다른 것으로 남아있기를 원하다. 악어들은 거의 무엇이나에서 그들의 턱을 물어뜯습니다. 그것들은 Lorena Bobbitt보다 더 더 많이 위험합니다. 

이 중요한 끝을 생각해 내어 주십시오! : 그것을 잃는 것보다 그것을 붙들고 있는 것은 항상 조금 더 좋다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.